Happy Friday! Here are the articles we’ve been reading this week:
- Do you know the difference between gloss and sheen? Sherwin-Williams has a great explainer.
- Open-plan spaces provide a great degree of freedom and interior design options. But too much freedom can be quite daunting. Apartment Therapy has great tips for creating defined zones in open plan spaces.
- If you’re looking to re-vamp your den or guest room, the Detroit News has some great tips for making it more inviting.
- Need some inspiration? IMAGE Magazine has a great collection of Pinterest images of clutter-free kitchens.
- Realty Today has some great tips for creating extra space in your bathroom.
- Omaha.com has a great article about Fall design trends. Warm gray hues are in!
- Model homes are great sources for spotting design trends. Suburban Chicago’s Daily Herald describes how model homes are revealing trends in color. Hint: more warm gray hues!
- Finally, the Detroit News provides a beautiful interior design related commemoration of 9/11 with its profile of George Moy, an 88 year-old interior designer who helped design six interior floors of the North Tower during its construction. A touching tribute.
Happy Friday everyone. In honor of this somber anniversary, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with those whose loved ones were lost on this fateful day 14 years ago. God bless.