Thoughts and Prayers in Challenging Times from Ruth Chafin
These are challenging times that have been thrust upon all of us. My thoughts and prayers go out to all my friends, community associations, customers, vendors, suppliers, team members, and all your loved ones. Please know I am taking all precautions to keep my team safe while we continue to help and be of service to all our clients. I feel blessed that I am the primary design executive and can assure your safety when you visit my showroom to address your design needs. I am committed to providing you the continued quality that has been my hallmark for all these years.
We all are climbing rugged mountains in our lives. Find the good that grows from the rugged rocks and remember, blue skies are in our future.
We are all in this together!
As you and your family hunker down in your homes, remember that I will always be available to assist at the moments you may go stir crazy and need to create some changes in your home. You can send me photos or we can consult using the video tools we are all learning. I am still of service to your home needs.
Let’s take a minute and think of all the positive results from our home isolation:
- You will be able to learn new games to play with your kids and family.
- You will have that opportunity to read that technical manual for the program you have not had time to learn.
- You will be able to clean out those kitchen and bath cabinets that are a real mess and declutter.
- You will be able to clean out the refrigerator and find fun recipes for some of those unlabeled mystery meats you found.
- You will have time to send out the Christmas cards you did not get too. ( This is first on my list)
- It will be loads of fun cooking together.
- You will have more time to talk to loved ones and learn about their lives.
- You and get that garage organized and the shelves all labeled
- Let’s stay grateful, patient, compassionate and loving during this testing time of all our lives.
- And don’t forget to take a deep breath, breathe, and say a prayer of compassion for others because we are all going to get through this.
I am here to serve you during these uncertain, challenging times and help you in any way possible. Remember you are not alone and I am committed to you and your home needs, please feel free to reach out to me at any time.
Look up and keep the faith that this will be over and we will all see blue skies ahead.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Send your interior design questions to “Contact Us” below.
Ruth Ann Chafin has over 30 years of experience as an interior designer in the Inland Empire region. You may contact her at (909) 796-9422 the office or 909-856-3696 her cell or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like to schedule an in-home appointment.
Contractor’s License #979580